AGRI LLC offers a variety of raw materials for feed producers worldwide.
Our crude oils play a big role in the feed industry which allowed us to make valuable relationships throughout the past 15 years with feed producers.
These relationships help offer the poultry and cattle industries with their need of animal feed. Please see below a summary of what we offer.
If you are using soybean oil as a feedstock, DDGS Corn Oil delivers less than one percent free fatty acids with low moisture and wax content, making it a great replacement for inedible corn oil and soybean oil. Whether you are manufacturing vegetable oil-based feed products, there is no better alternative feedstock available on the market today than DDGS Corn Oil
DDGS is obtained after the removal of ethyl alcohol by distillation from the yeast fermentation of a grain or a grain mixture by condensing and drying at least ¾ of the solids of the resultants whole stillage by methods employed in the grain distilling industry.
Sunflower oil meal is what remains of sunflower seed kernel after the oil pressing. It is a valuable high-protein feed which consists of 30-43% of crude protein, free amino acids, methionine, vitamin E and B, fiber, complete protein, complete amino acids, methionine, phosphorus and other minerals. Sunflower oil meal is an essential high-protein feed supplement contained in almost any for cattle, poultry and swine.
The main characteristics of sunflower oil meal:
– Mass fraction of crude protein, based on the dry substance – not less than 39%
– Mass fraction of crude fiber, based on the dry substance – not more than 20%
– Fat content and extraction of substances in the dry substance – not more than 2%
– Moisture and volatile matter content – not more than 11%
Rapeseed oil meal is produced by means of forepressing. It is an extraction of pretreated rapeseeds which additionally went through wet-heat treatment (toasting). Its energy value is equal to sunflower oil meal.
The main characteristics of rapeseed oil meal:
– Mass fraction of crude protein, based on the dry substance – not less than 36%
– Mass fraction of crude fiber, based on the dry substance – not more than 16%
– Fat content and extraction of substances in the dry substance – not more than 3%
– Moisture content and volatile matter – no more than 12%